At SEO Blogs, we strive to deliver our audience with excellent, latest, and original content on various subjects on technology. We always are on a hunt to bring out wordsmiths and guest writers to contribute premium quality content to our pages.
So you think you have an understanding, viewpoint and you are well versed in content related to the latest tech out there you think would be helpful to our readers, then you are more than welcome to write for us
What are the topics we deal with :
We publish content on a wide range of topics including:
- Accounting apps
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Video Marketing
- Web Hosting
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Blog Marketing and Software
- Web Apps
- Mobile (Android, iOS, Windows platform )
- Social media news
Guest Posting Guidelines
We approve of the only original, reasonably researched, and highly refined content. Once you submit your content for publishing to SEO blogs, our editors will evaluate it to guarantee that it is in line with our publishing protocols. Important points to consider when writing include:
- Original matter: It’s essential that your submission must be original and does not harbor any plagiarism. We do not deliver content that has already been circulated on other websites.
- Grammar: Check your content for spelling and grammatical errors before sending it to us.
- Word count: We accept articles having at least 500 words, but if you can write up to 800 words and more it will be duly appreciated.
- Language and tone: We accept articles in only one language that are English. Article mood may vary from relaxed to professional tone. Whichever tone you prefer for your post, confirms that it remains consistent throughout your article. A casual tone is more suitable for technical blog topics while a formal tone for tutorials and technical reviews.
- Photos: Technical blog writing must have high-resolution photos that should be posted along with your article. Photos can be in JPEG, PNG and GIF format. Don’t infringe the copyright regulations and give rightful credit to the owner of the image which you are submitting if required.
- Article format: We expect that guest posts are submitted in the format of the Microsoft word document or Google documents.
- Title, headlines and subheading: Starting a technical blog must include a catchy headline for your post. Break down the article into neater subsections with headlines, tables categories and subheadings.
Ensure that your article is in line with our guest post guidelines provided above. Carefully proofread the paper and mail a final draft wit picture attached to us. Also, remember to include while sending the final outline of your article a 40-50 words short author’s memoir.
How to submit your guest post
If you want to write for us then send an email to– firstname.lastname@example.org
Our editors will evaluate the article to assess if it follows our policies and is well within our domain of content and if it will be pertinent to the concerned audience. We will then send you feedback on your pitch.
Our team will review the final draft and give you feedback for revisions. Upon correction, we will judge and finalize your selection.